St Dots Challenge
Saturday June 3, 2017
- Technical Running Shirt for 1st 200 registered 5k runners!!
- 5k electronic race timing - chip bib!!
- Friday night early race packet pick-up (6:00 - 7:30pm in St Dot's Gym)!
- High quality cotton Tee for kid's races & family walk
- Ample parking & restrooms
- Accurate 5k course with water stops & course marshals
- Post-race award ceremony
- $100 prize to Male & Female runner for breaking record (Male-15:17; Female-18:39)
- Post-race refreshments for all participants
- 5k, all ages, pre-registration (until 5/28/15): $20
- 5k, all ages, Race Day: $25
- Dot's Dash & Kid's 1-mile: $10
- Family Walk: $10 (adults)
- Starting at St. Dorothy School, this rolling course winds you through the scenic, tree-lined streets of Drexel Hill up to Hillcrest Elementary and back. See the course map.
Want to be a Sponsor?
Calling all Volunteers!
- Every year the race is a HUGE success because of dozens of people like YOU - willing to give up an hour or two of their Saturday morning to keep our runners, walkers, and kids safe.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP!
Where's the Race?
- Start and Finish are at St. Dorothy School & Church - located at the intersection of Township Line Rd (Route 1) and Burmont Road in Drexel Hill. Parking is available at school lot and Pilgrim Garden Shopping center (across Route 1).
Race Day Times
- 8:00 am - Registration & packet pick-up
- 8:45 am - Dot's Dash (K thru 2nd grade - 400m run)
- 9:00 am - 5k run
- 9:03 am - Kid's K (1-Mile)
- 9:05 am - Family Fun Walk (1-Mile)
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Male & Female Finishers
- Top Male & Female in Age Groups:
14& Under, 15-19; 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and 60 & over.
Leave St Dots Challenge & go to The Fitness Motivator homepage